July 30, 2012

Congratulations!..and SERIOUSLY???

glongley is the winner of the Interweave Knits magazine.
Congratulations! I left instructions in the comments of the post you won on. Thanks for commenting!

Now, SERIOUSLY! One post! It's pretty sad when you can't even give something away!
I know people read my blog. Does no one want anything for free?? Did you think I was collecting addresses to start spamming you or filling your mailbox up with unwanted crap??
Come on, this is Leah ;0) we are talking about. I just didn't want the magazine. Hell, I'm even paying the shipping!

Not that the winner would complain I am sure! She's very happy no one else had anything to say!
Congratulations!

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...