July 31, 2012

Burp cloths for Mary..Knits By Rachel

I told you that when I found the perfect pattern and started to knit up the burp cloths I would let you know.
©Designed by Rachel van Schie

This is the pattern I chose, an absolute perfect pattern for a little boy. 

It is one of Rachel's designs. 
Rachel who? 
Aw come on, everyone that loves to knit LOVES Rachel's designs!
Have a peek at her web page and you will fall in love.
All of her designs are so crisp and clean looking, and, she also provides a blocking tutorial so you can achieve the same great results.

Later on this afternoon I will post pics and information on how I turned this into the perfect burp cloth that makes a great baby shower gift.

And for those of you who have followed the blog,
"Yes, I have purchased some of her patterns, and they are great!"

 
 

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...