October 12, 2008

Picture Takers.... Beware!

You know, I must remember to delete the pics off of the camera when I am done with them. I was showing Deisre' the pictures from the beach with the kids, and guess what was still in the camera, The Frog Towel! She immediately knew it was hers and the surprise is ruined.
It's o.k. though, she still won't get it until Christmas, and she was soooo excited when she saw it, so at least now I know for sure she is going to like it.
So, people, a word to the wise, don't forget to delete those project pictures if they are gifts, or at least don't pull a "Leah" and hand them the camera and tell them to look at all the pictures!

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...