March 4, 2015

Simple Stretchy Bind Off

My bind offs tend to be very tight. I have even went so far as going up three needles sizes, but at that point they start to look a little sloppy to me. 
I had just about decided that to do a nice loose bind off for say, a crew neck sweater, it was either going to have to be floppy and sloppy, or too tight.
I found this video today, I think this might actually solve my problem. 
I am going to give it a shot on the boat sweater and see if it helps.
This video is from VeryPink Knits on YouTube. 
I was browsing through her channel and she seems to have some very interesting videos. Maybe you have seen her before. 



Please excuse me, I have some videos to watch.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...