November 11, 2014

Happy Veterans Day!

To all those who have taken the oath, served our nation and sacrificed great and small  
                                       THANK YOU!




I want to share some pictures of my two favorite Veterans 
Thank You Desire' and Cole
Love you! You are my favorites!

 

                    



   
          
 

              

Unfortunately all of the pictures I had from Desire's return home from Iraq back in 2008 were on an s-d card that just fell apart before I could get them transferred to my computer. There were a lot of great pictures and yes, I cried, allot, when I lost them.





No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...