February 3, 2012

Isn't this like the coolest picture ever. I know she isn't knitting, but look at her, I bet she does knit when she isn't playing with dragons.
When I first saw this I thought it was a picture of the girl from Game of Thrones. She looks a lot like her. 
On the knitting front, once again, well actually twice since I last posted, I had to frog Bella's sweater. The first time I messed up my raglan increases because I was watching a horror movie and I got so into it that the needles started doing their own thing. Which normally would be ok, except this time, I guess they were scared too, because we came out with something that wasn't anywhere close to increases as much as random stitching. Then, once again it had to be ripped out because I was talking with one of the girls and lost track of my rows and increased too many times. Normally I would just frog back the rows and then pick up all the sts with my needle. But yesterday that just seemed like too much of a hassle, so once again, I ripped the whole thing out and started over. I think I have it this time though. I am all the way passed the division for the sleeves and working on the side increases.
The only reason it has not bothered me to do all this frogging is because this really is a quick knit. With Red Heart yarn and size 8 needles, it doesn't take any time at all to get back to where I was originally.
I am going to try it on Bella Boop when she gets home today just to make sure I got it right before I complete the body. I will get some action shots then.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...