October 2, 2010

This weeks patterns

I have been knitting away, finally the dry spell is over. I knit 'the scarf' which, when I get one of those tall daughters of mine over here to  model it for me, I will get some pics and post the pattern here. And then started on some more of the No Show socks, winter is coming, and I need lots and lots of wool socks.
In between all of that, I have posted this weeks patterns:

Knitting: Angel Wine Bottle Cover
Crochet: Felted Door Knob Organizer
Socks: Diamond Lace Socks
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It is beautiful here on the Gulf Coast. And it's BAYFEST in Mobile! We went last night and will be headed back again today, but don't you worry, we will be back home and in front of the t.v. in plenty of time to watch the Alabama/Florida game. Been waiting all week for this one!
God Bless everyone.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...