April 22, 2008

This is a great website!

I have become totally and completely obsessed with knitting things for the house.
I have made the hand towels for the bathroom, countless dishcloths, and a wash cloth for the shower. Now dear Hubby won't 'ever, ever use another store bought cloth". (I may be knitting my self into a hole here) (pun intended) ;0)
This website has allot of great patterns for around the house.
I already have the Columns Kitchen Hanging Towel hanging on the oven door handle. It's been there for a year now.
She has lots of great patterns for hanging towels and such. Her newest addition has got to be one of my favorites The Simply Striped Sack Sock No knitters home should not have one hanging in it.

I will post pictures of all of my FO's as soon as my new camera gets here.
It should be here by Friday, then I am going to become a snap happy fool!
Lots of pics to show you.

One other pattern I just ordered, and am most definitely going to start ASAP.
Not a house pattern, this is the FiFi
This looks like a great top, I can't wait to get it started.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thank you so very much for the links to my patterns! I'm honored. Greatly.

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...