September 19, 2017

Found the perfect baby hat




No, I know that's not a hat, but this is the sweater I have picked out to make for BB. Using a few pieces of the LB Mandala for the contrasting color, I think it will work just perfectly!
Once the sweater was picked out, the bib was knit, the blanket is finished, I need a hat. Not just any hat, I want cute and original and ease of use.
I have been searching all around the web and then today I came across this little hat
Garter Ear Flap Hat from Purl Soho
Garter Ear Flap Hat | Purl Soho
 You have probably already seen this hat, but I have knott. (see what I did there?)
Now I have the whole ensemble picked out. I need to get into some serious knitting mode. I have three and a half weeks!
Thank you Jesus the blanket is going quickly. That's going to be the biggest part.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...