February 13, 2015

LOTD:Because I Love You

I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day.
I know! The horror of it all! But I just am not a fan.

I don't eat chocolate, I don't like cut flowers and I would rather have DH tell me he loves me everyday then buy me gifts and cards once a year, and it's assumed the rest.

But I know allot of you love getting the gifts and candy and cards.
So my gift to you?
Some nifty, hearty, sweet patterns to add to your collection

 4 Embossed Hearts Cloth
 Anti-Stress Heart
From Norway With Love Hat
Heart Dishcloth/Blanket
Heart Kindle Cosy
Heart Warmer
Heartwarming Sweater
Love Rocks Mitered Heart Neck Garland
Love Me Knot Illusion Socks
Magnolia Heart Hat 
Piece Of My Heart Dishcloth and Towel
Watercolor Heart Pillow

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I hope you receive all your heart's desires!



               Little Hearts Pattern

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...