January 9, 2015

Let Me Inspire You: LOTD

Since I have absolutely no idea what I want to start on next, I thought I would just look at a lot of different patterns until one finds me.
Then I thought, I might as well share some of the cute patterns here. 
So here is what I have been looking at today.

Fancy Ribby Hat: An adorable ear flap hat

Eveliina: These actually might make me check the stash. Cute boot slippers.

Contiguous Method: for set in seamless set in sleeves

Mini Sampler KAL: for learning the contiguous method

Ambiente: using the contiguous method

Seelie Cardi: nice garter stitch cardigan

On The Beach: name says it all

Driftwood: another great water wear sweater

Flappy: a tailored vest top down

Sweet Reflections: Cute kids sweater

A very long list of patterns that use the contiguous method some free all awesome!
Ravelry Patterns Made Using The Contiguous Method For Set In Sleeves 

I think I have just made a bigger problem for myself. 
I want to knit them all!!!

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...