January 26, 2015

FO: No More Stonewalling!

I am finally finished with the Stonewall sweater. 
I absolutely love how this sweater turned out. Tho I did have a few "OMG" moments when I was putting the sweater back together again.
And then there were the dropped side stitches that ran back for about fifteen rows that had to be picked back up again. 
All in all, I LOVE IT!
These are the first pics. They aren't the best, and when Brat #1 gets off of work today, I will have her get some better pics.
 
This was an easy to follow pattern. If you are looking for a great looking sweater, with easy instructions, I highly recommend that you make one of these!







No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...