May 28, 2012

Another must have app?

Have you noticed how much busier the blog has been lately? Yes there's an app for that! (sorry, you know I had to go there at least once)
The blogger app is the absolute best app for on the go blogging! The interface could use a little tweaking,otherwise it's a must have app.
I have the app on my iPhone and use it for times I'm not connected to wifi. But the iPad app makes it so much easier. If you blog a lot, or would like to start,you need it. Then you can randomly ramble like me ;0)
You can take pics or upload pics you already have.
I think it is just the perfect app for the constant blogger.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...