September 29, 2011

The first ten rows are on.  I always get antzy when I pit on the first row. Especially when I have this many sts. It's always great when you
The first ten rows are on.
I always get antzy when I pit on the first row. Especially when I have this many sts. It's always great when you get there and realize you don't have to frog.
So,here we go off at a snails pace!

R1: K3, P3, K7, P3, to last 3 sts, K3
R2: And all even numbered rows,K
Repeat R's 1&2 4 times more.

Any easy way to keep up with your rows is when you have finished all ten rows you will have 5 ridges in your K7 sections,on your right side row.
If anyone is knitting along,post a pic of your progress.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...