May 21, 2009

Trying to quit smoking

After 32 years I am ready.......... I think I am ready........OMG what if I am not ready!? Oh well, doesn't matter, it's time, my ciggs are up to 46 dollars a carton, I just can't do that anymore, we smoke three cartons a week, if you add it up........... let's don't add it up, take my word for it, it's a HUGE amount.
Kendall and I, both went and got our prescriptions for the Chantix, he started his Monday, Me, Tuesday. So official quit date is 5/26/09 for me.
The Chantix is working, I can feel a difference, I don't get hardly any enjoyment from a ciggerrette now. I am ready..........., I think .........
Keep your fingers crossed, and pray, hard for me.
Knitting will be a huge help for me to keep my hands busy, then I have my super bouncy ball to keep me occupied when I am not knitting. You are going to start seeing a lot of knitting content, I have a feeling there is going to be a huge pile of knitted items going out of this house for a while.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...