February 1, 2009

Life........

On December 3rd 2008 this little guy brightened our lives.
Traedon is grandbaby number 5 and he is Tristan and Trin's baby brother. He is a sweetheart and smiling big for MiMi already!





Tristan's first look at his new baby brother.

This picture is kinda blurry, but I love it!
Tristan Trin and Trae

Then I decided it is time to turn my living room from this......




To this....



All this was before Chrtismas holiday,and I don't think we have slowed down much since,
I have been knitting, I have given away 3 scarves and a pair of socks since the New Year started.
Yes, me, knitting scarves..........but that's for another post.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...