February 11, 2009

Avon Update: Free Shipping and Mr. Green Jeans

It is really something trying to get everyone to look at the camera, and not be goofy, when you have this many.

They are the bestest ever! And quite a handful!

The knitting is coming along slowly on the sweater. It is the easiest pattern to follow I just haven't sat down in a week.
I am trying to get the Avon business up and running and last weekend we had all the babies.
They are all getting so big, it's amazing to me how much they change everytime we see them.


You can use the code on this card to get free shipping on any $10 order.
Click on the card and it will take you directly to my site.
Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...