November 14, 2008

I am going to be on TV............

Most everyone knows I work at a TV station, well one of the ladies that tapes a show here saw the ribbons I had won at the fair and asked me to bring in some of the items I had knitted and talk about knitting on her show.
At first it was supposed to be just half the show, 13 minutes, but then her first interview got cancelled, so she asked me to do the whole 26 minutes.
At first I couldn't see how we could get that much time out of stuff I had knitted, but we did, and she wants me to bring some more for another show later on, after the first of the year.
The show is more about all the items I have knitted and about hobbies, not about the technical aspects of knitting.
You can see the show today November 14th at 4:30 central time at WKFK TV you must have IE to see the live stream. There is a link on the home page.
If you do go see it, remember, the camera adds 10 lbs.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...