September 20, 2008

Chemo Moms of Mobile

Chemo Moms of Mobile
I saw this lady and her daughter on the news yesterday.
She is doing this on her own most of the time, with sporadic volunteer help.
She has been through so much with her daughter, I think it is a great thing that she is doing to help out other parents as they go through such a difficult time.
I wonder if she would like some knitted items to go in those baskets? I think I will whip up a blanket or two and then contact her and see if she would like them for that.
It was hard to think about with my 53 year old Aunt going through cancer treatment I can't imagine going through it with a child.
If you have time, check out her story. She is very inspirational.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...