June 3, 2008

I have been hooked

I know I can not be the only one who has every intention of joining a group KAL and then, for one reason or another, it doesn't get done?! Right? Not just me?
I finally decided this is it! I am going to start and finish one. So I started with a great group that is doing dishcloths.
I am absolutely in LOVE with the idea of a KAL, every day I wonder will this row be the one to give me enough of a clue to figure it out? It is awesome!
I have never, ever knitted anything without either a mental or real picture. It is exciting! I didn't realize they were this much fun or I would have been doing them years ago.
As soon as we are finished with this one, I will post a picture on the blog.
Ohh.. and we have 19 rows on so far, and no, I still don't get it, but I will......soon ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I am one that joins KAL and it doesn't get done LOL and I'm a group owner for a KAL group LOL.

I know sad.

Hugs!!!

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...