February 10, 2008

Not allot of time

I didn't get as far as I wanted to on the Lillian Tank yesterday. Watching four grandkids ranging in age from 3 years to 4 months, by myself kept me pretty busy yesterday. Thankfully it was a great day for them to be outside. Temps here reached up to 78 degrees.
The only knitting time I got in was after nine p.m. when they were all finally in the bed. I did get the cast on and the 1/2" of k1p1 (I didn't get enough with the Tempting II right?) then before my eyelids got so heavy I couldn't hold them up anymore, I did get to round 13 of the first 20.
I plan on having more time to work on it today and get a few pics along the way. I will post progress pics through out the day.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...