February 23, 2008

Necessity has decided my fate...

Even though this is not what I had in mind when I was trying to decided what to knit next, necessity has decided for me.

Washcloths, baby washcloths to be exact, well, to be more exact, it would be kid wash cloths.

Here in the "House of Grands" we have two boy grandkids, and two girls. Now don't even go thinking the girls stay any cleaner than the boys......a wild misconception.

And every time I have a dirty face or muddy pair of hands to wash down, no damn washcloths, I have to carry my whining, complaining package to the bathroom, fish out a bath cloth and wipe them down. Therefore, the birth of the kid cloth. A tad size bigger than the baby cloth, and much more effective.

The pattern will be posted at The Knittinfree Blog. The Link is in the sidebar.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...