February 16, 2008

Knittinstash page now up and running

TIME TO DESTASH! It's getting crowded in here!


It is well past time to get rid of some of the stash. Things I have not used and probably will never use.

It is a work in progress and I will be adding to it daily, or whenever time allows. I have started with the magazines, books and patterns I know I will never use.

It's time for someone to give them the attention they deserve. Plus this makes more room for me to add other stuff to the Stash! ;0)

You can see the page at: http://knittinstash.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to check back often, what's up now is just a bit of what will be up.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...