October 9, 2014

Knitting During A Freak Show

I decided last night to get some more cloths made for the baskets while I was watching American Horror Story: Freak Show.
Wow!


When I am watching something really intense, I knit faster and faster without really realizing it and not always with the best results. I was knitting so fast last night, if  I could have accomplished it with any sort of accuracy, I would have been able to finish all of my gift knitting before the end of the hour and a half show. Alas, accuracy and speed, in my book, are two completely different animals.

The show had some very interesting characters.
I think once you start getting into the back stories of all the different people it will be awesome!
All my favorite AHS actors are back! Though some of them I didn't even recognize.
    

This is going to be an awesome season for AHS! Now as far as my knitting goes?
Big Bang Theory is more my speed ;0)

Oh yeah, and this guy...................
         

He creeps me out pretty bad, like Pennywise on steroids bad.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
             

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...