October 10, 2014

The Grillmaster

Everywhere we go, if there is a grill, PB will cook on it.
He absolutely loves grilling.
If we are invited to someone's house for a cookout, before the day is started good, he has been "invited" to take over the grilling. Probably has more to do with him hovering over the cook than anything else.
He enjoys it and we all get to chow on some really awesome food.

So when NOAA had their backyard BBQ to support CFC, who do you think was the Grill Master?
Yeah, that's PB at the grill with, I might add, one of my kitchen towels hanging out of his back pocket! I should probably check and make sure that thing made it back home.
Look at that amazing food, you can almost smell it!

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...