September 13, 2017

LOTD: Smorgasbord


 

What better way to give a handmade gift then in a handmade gift bag. 
This cute little pattern can be whipped up in minutes and stuffed with any gift you have made. The pattern is easy to change for whatever size bag you may need.







 
  This traditional looking shawl would be a great hit with anyone. Knit with aran weight yarn it would be an easy knitting gift that would provide someone with years of warmth and comfort. 
You have to be a Ravelry member to get the pattern, but, why wouldn't you be one anyway? Have you been there lately?! 
Ravelry: TraditionalSkills' Triangular Shawl #1- free knitting pattern                                                               


Talking about classic! This is the way to go for those freezing winter play days.
Classic Mittens Pattern #615 children sizes 

Just in case you were wondering if I still have my infinity scarf obsession, why yes, yes I do.

Free Knitting Pattern for Autopilot Cowl

And last but not least, this one has my name written all over it.
Free Knitting Pattern for Easy Blanket Blanket For Seriously Cold People 
Happy knitting everyone!

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...