September 11, 2017

Knitting Fever


Baby fever abounds. 
I found some of the cutest little knits wandering around the internet today. And since I am still in gift knitting mode, some of these are perfect for my plans. 
Like these adorable little 

 

Doesn't that just make you want to knit?! 

Even with the quilting craze going on over at my house, I still don't like to sew my knitting. I prefer patterns like these cute little
No Sew Knitted Baby Booties
How to knit booties

But if you do have to incorporate some sewing into your knitting, what better pattern than this cute little Baby Hat





Or for a little girl
Knit Bow Baby Hats
Knit Bow Baby Hats | littleredwindow.com | A quick & easy knitting pattern for your little one!
Have a look around her site while  you are there. She has some really cute stuff!
All of these websites have some really great patterns. Just picked you out a few to get you started.
Plus they are all adorable, how could I not?


 

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...