January 8, 2015

Really?


 http://learn2knit.ca/wp-content/gallery/too-funny/e4545a90add54669672c4a620e459917.jpg


I am lost. Like seriously.
I have no clue what I am going to start knitting. I want to make the sweaters for the babies. But I don't want to start a project that big. (BIG?)
I want to do more dishcloths, and I have one half done on the needles, but surely this will eventually get boring. Well, it kind of already has. But the thought of starting anything that might take longer than a great night of t.v. has me all ....uuuugggggghhhhhhh!

And with all of this wandering around in my brain (what little there is) I am getting to the point where I just want to put the needles down again.
I do have to whip out about 6 more dishcloths.
Yeah, I'll just stick with that, and maybe by the time I am finished I will have figured out what I am going to do next.
Hopefully!


No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...