May 25, 2012

Finally broke down and got the iPad.

Don't worry Deedah fans, I am not getting rid of my Fire. The iPad is great for Internet work on the go, movies, games and all kinds of work related things, but for ease of reading, nothing beats the Fire!
We recently took a trip to North Carolina and between holding the bulky iPad to read, or one handed use of the Kindle, the Kindle won out. Read two books on the trip.
I was going to sell it on eBay but on second thought, I do believe I am going to hang on to both.
Soon I am going to start posting about some apps I have been downloading for the iPad. Just little blurbs here and there,you know I have an opinion about everything! ;0)

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...