July 2, 2009

Congressman Gene Taylor came to the station....

We were very excited at the station yesterday, Gene Taylor came in to do our show "Spotlight On Jackson County".
I have always liked Gene Taylor, he is a down to earth, for the people, kinda guy.
Politics and I don't get along, I think there is a rift in this country between the people and our government, one that I don't think can be fixed, until you meet someone like Gene Taylor, he makes me believe that our government might still be savable.
Plus! He has got to be the most handsome man in Washington!

Yeah, you know I got a pic!


I think I invaded some personal space to get this pic.


Josh setting up the camera


Doug Mansfield, the host of Spotlight On Jackson County




No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...