November 20, 2017

Making personal bags with link to tutorial



Once a month we go to a local women's shelter with people from our church.
 DD#1 started going with me just a couple of months ago, and decided we needed to make them bags for Christmas.
Nothing huge, just little personal item bags to put, well, personal items in.
So a call to duty went out and DD#1 and I broke out the sewing machines. She found an awesome video on YouTube 
And it was on.
She seemed a little daunted when I told her we would need at least 60 bags. 
And that is how I got involved in her project. 
We each get to make 30 bags and then I will stuff them all.
I am thinking a warm pair of socks, tooth brush and paste, hand sanitizer and maybe some candy.
Anyway, we took last Saturday, before the game and set up two machines on the kitchen table and hung out, laughed, talked and made bags. 
I really love the way the 33 we have made so far have come out. And, I actually stole one of hers, (don't worry we have lots and lots of materials) that I really liked.    
These are just a few pics. When we are finished I will get some pictures for you. 


















Who doesn't like Trolls!



Will post pictures of the rest of them tomorrow.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...