September 8, 2008

More cloths and another Christmas Present

Gabrielle's Syncopated Hat for Christmas. I am going to see if I can incorporate this pattern into a scarf for her, maybe reverse the colors. That would be cute. ;0) Look what Isaac and I found in the chicken pen Saturday morning.
I don't know where in the heck a pink egg came from. But Isaac was very excited about it.I designed this cloth for my Bosses, Ms. Fran and Mr. Ken.
I work at a local TV station, WKFK TV7 They are really great people to work for and Ms. Fran loves my knitting. So I made this for a gift for them. I am thinking about making a hand towel to go with it. What do you think? My first graphed design!Here are just a few of the cloths from the various KAL'S over the last few months.
I am still really enjoying the KALs I love the surprise at the end of the cloth. I haven't gotten a one of my guesses right yet, but that's what makes it so fun!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Wow you have been busy.

Excellent job on your first graphed design too. isn't designing FUN???

Blankets and wash cloths

The plan for this Christmas was car seat and stroller sized blankets for the youngest of the Grandbrats, a few wash cloths for a 'few...