February 16, 2008

The Sun, The Sand, The Beach

Ahh... a nice relaxing day at the beach. You can't get much knitting done out here, but the fresh air and company make it all worth it.
Shilo, our two year old German Shepherd loves the water, the sand, and he won't take his eyes off of that ball!


I did finally get him to pose for me once, when Kendall was walking away. He has to know where everyone is, so he was waiting for me to catch up.

The 16 year old, Cole, it was a feat in itself getting him to do anything that didn't include a 360 controller.

Kendall and Cole and Shilo, Sam is hiding in the back

Me and Kendall, yes I was cold!

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...