February 17, 2008

KnittingHelp.com | Advanced Knitting Techniques

KnittingHelp.com Advanced Knitting Techniques

What a great website! Full of videos for learning new techniques, or just touching up on some old ones.
My next 'learning curve' is going to be two socks on two circs, I just can't seem to get the hang of it. But I will eventually.
I am hoping to get some knitting done today on the Lillian, I haven't picked it up since Thursday. What with the Grandbabies Daddy, and Kendall home,(two events that rarely happen at the same time) I have been busy doing other things.
The Nascar race this afternoon should give me plenty of sit down time to get some work done on it.
Kendall has a rack of ribs on the grill and the baked beans are 'baking away' in the oven and it's almost race time. Nascar Knitting!

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...