February 10, 2008

Lillian Tank.....uh.oh

First I tinked back round 15 twice, then I got really frustrated, thinking somehow I had messed up on rounds 5,7,or 9, and frogged all the way back to the k1p1 ribbing. In other words, almost to the beginning. I redid 5,7, and 9 again, and it came out perfect. Hmmmmmm......... then I went on to rows 15, 17, and 19 and found my problem, tho on the website the rows are correct, on the print out I have the "*" in the wrong place mine shows p1,*: and on the website it says *p1, which is correct.
I don't know what happened with the printout, but it drove me crazy for over two hours while I reknit and thought hard, (yes, now I have a headache).
Funny how 1 little * can change a whole pattern, and not for the better in this case
So if anyone is making the Lillian, check your printed out pattern againest the website.

No comments:

Blankets and wash cloths

The plan for this Christmas was car seat and stroller sized blankets for the youngest of the Grandbrats, a few wash cloths for a 'few...