February 12, 2008

Kendall is finally home

Not much knitting today at all.
Kendall has been gone for over a week, and the bad storms today, not much knitting time.
Had to pick the kids up early from daycare, wanted to beat the lightening and the rain.
I did get a few rows of the last set of 20 in before dinner time, but not many.
Hopefully I will get some in tomorrow while I wait for the windshield repair guy. Isaac decided that my windshield would make a good target for throwing rocks. ;0) Our little football player ;0)
The storms have finally passed, the bad stuff anyway. Now I am off to sit down with hubby and watch some Idol.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...