February 17, 2015

It's time to start giving it away

I was cleaning out one of the book shelves the other day and noticed I have WAY to many magazines and books that I don't use.
I was subbed to three magazines at one time for quite a while and though I enjoyed them all, there were very few items in them that fit my knitting criteria.
I think it's time to start getting rid of most of them. Let someone else enjoy them.
Most of them will have to be dusted off just to ship.
I will keep a few but the rest need to go.
I have quite a few books too.
When I get home today I will start digging them out.
I think, because I have so many, it will be a twice a week thing. Maybe every other week.
The only requirement will be that if you want it, you are going to have to comment under the post it is in, that's where the names will be drawn from. And then the winner posted at the Knittinfun Facebook Page so you might want to get over there and sign up.
I will pay media mail shipping so if you want it faster than a week you will have to let me know and we can discuss it.
Hopefully you can find something you would enjoy having, because what doesn't go is all going up on EBay and from there? The trash. I'm just tired of cleaning around them.
First post goes up later today so don't forget to check back soon.


No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...