February 9, 2015

Boat Sweater Is a Sweater!

Once I got past the fiddley row by row instructions things started moving pretty quickly. Well, as quickly as 14 inches of stst can go.





It is absolutely what I wanted this sweater to be so far.
Just a big, warm, comfy, over sized sweater that will be absolutely perfect for throwing over whatever I am wearing when I get too cool at night, or on the water. 
The design came out fairly well considering how many times I had to rip it out. And blocking, I think, will make it pop even more. 
So now it's on to the sleeves, the neck and then done. 
I didn't see anyone complaining about the written sleeve pattern, so maybe this part will go off without a hitch.
 
And no, I am not as big as that picture makes me look! 
At least I don't think I am...................

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...