August 24, 2012

My Next Project: Park Ave Cardigan

Messing around on Ravelry, I found this absolutely awesome pattern at the One Crafty Mama blog.


This pattern looks absolutely perfect for me. 
It's knit in one piece, it has a little bit of waist and hip shaping, and no buttons, button bands or seams!
Perfect!
As soon as I am finished with Ms. Jessie's Shawl  I am going to start this with some wool.
I love sweaters, I love them so much, I wear them in the dead of our 100 degree, 100% humidity heat.(it stays very, very cold where I work)

I am going to be pulling another magazine, or book, from my shelves this weekend so keep your eyes peeled. Another giveaway is coming soon!


No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...