January 30, 2012

Project #3 for 2012: Encore Jacket

Top Down Encore Jacket
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Solids
Needles: size 8 circs 
You will think you are seeing double on this one, both of my grand daughters will be getting one of these. So technically projects 3 and 4
This is a paid pattern on Ravelry
So far I think this pattern is very well written and very easy to follow. It's so easy that Saturday after I got the Falana Five settled in their pjs watching t.v. I started with some yarn I found in my stash. I knit all the way to the division for the sleeves before I went to bed. I woke up yesterday and decided I didn't like how the fabric was coming out with the yarn I was using. Ripped it out and got started the second time with a different yarn, last night around 6pm. 
So as you can see this going to be a pretty quick knit.
I think the girls will like them when they are finished.
 


No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...