September 15, 2011

Wow...kinda dusty in here....

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted, I can see all the dust laying around...I apologize, and because I know you have missed me soooo much, I also have a new pattern to share with you. I just have to finish the cloth and get a picture. Just a real simple, easy peasy, quick knit up to keep your hands busy while you are waiting at all those football and cheerleading practices. That's where I came up with the pattern, football practice.
You know sometimes you just get tired of knitting, even your tried and true patterns. You need something else but your brain doesn't want to come up with all that hard stuff you have crammed back there in file twelve, it's that kind of pattern, but it makes the most wicked cute cloth! I will finish it today and get it posted up by this weekend.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...