September 28, 2009

Pics of Bella's Violet Dress and other knitting

First off, believe it or not, I am STILL on a cotton thing. I HAD to knit something with cotton. So here it is, the Mock Woven Tea Cloth in Knit Picks CotLin on size 5 needles. Whew........ I feel better now and can go on to finishing Bella's dress.


This is the WIP. It is almost finished, and had I not been sooo into Dexter last night, it would be blocking today. It is a very easy knit, but I have waited so long for the new season, I didn't knit through it, I didn't want to miss a thing.
Yeah, it was worth it.
4 more inches to go and I can start the shrug.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...