February 7, 2009

Trying to pay the bills



Click on the picture above to see what's on sale.
I have been trying to find a way to supplement my income and help out around here. This, I think is going to be the way to do it.
So when you have a minute click on the picture and have a look around, if you have any questions don't hesitate to email me.

The knitting is going, I bought some Vanna yarn at Wally World and in the one week I have had it, it has become three different sweaters. I finally found the perfect pattern, and it was a no brainer
Mr. Greenjeans from Knitty.
I am totally enjoying this pattern. It is perfect for this yarn, and when I finally get around to getting a picture of the WIP you well see why.
I think I am going to end up with two or three of these.
I saw someone on Ravelry lengthened the bottom and I really like it. Mine is going to be like that.
If your on Ravelry, go check it out, it is really cool looking.


No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...