October 14, 2008

Blue Ribbon Award

I know, you were thinking fair weren't you? Actually I have to haul the stuff to the fairgrounds on Saturday, I have never put anything in the fair before, so don't know what I am going to do.
One of the girls at work suggested the bibs, she loves them and thinks they would win. I will probably through in a pair of socks too, just because where I live, there are very few knitted entries, I have seen one sweater and one afghan, that is it. So it's time to liven the knitting world up around here.
Ok, on to this award.
This was given to me by Crafty Carole
She has a great blog, I went there and had a look around, and you know what? Next time she goes thrift storing, I WANNA GO! She has some great sweater finds for re-using the yarn. I never find anything like that!



The rules are:
1- Post the award on your blog.

2- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.

3- Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links:
I nominate:
Penny: PennyKnits
Elaine: Down Cloverlaine
SockPixie
And last, but far from least:
Smariek Knits


No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...