September 23, 2008

More Christmas FO's

Here are some of the projects I have completed for Christmas gift giving.

These three hats are for Kevin's 2 brothers and his Dad. They are all wool, they live in N.H.
I hope they fit and they like them.
Here is another Everlasting Bagstopper from Knitty. I am not sure who is going to end up with this one, probably my Aunt Julie, purple is her favorite color. Since it was knit with Red Heart Acrylic it will be easy care for her.

The Ole Man's Scarf.
The Ole Man asks me every year for a new scarf. Unaware (apparently) of how much I HATE to knit scarves. But this one is a great pattern, it was over before I even realized it.
This is the Men's Martian Scarf It is a great pattern and if you have to knit a man a scarf this year, this is the one I recommend.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...