April 10, 2008

Fast typing.......and no posting

Now that sounds like a serious contradiction in terms doesn't it?
I found this speed typing test today online, I am not good, I know, some people can fly circles around me. But I am pretty proud of this score, so I am posting it.

57 words



Not too bad. What can you do?
As for the no posting, we took a serious lightening strike to the house on Saturday morning. No cable, no internet, and no power to anything in the back yard. Poor baby chicks were freaking out without their light.
Everything is finally back to normal. The cable guy made it out yesterday. So more posts are now forth coming ;0)

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...