February 8, 2008

Next project in line

I have found my next project. In keeping with my New Years resolution of not starting anything until I am finished with what I am working on. I have become very particular about what I start.
It has been good for me so far. I never have 3 FO's by the 2nd month of a new year. Especially not two sweaters.
So with all of that in mind, I have found my next project
The Lillian Tank
I love this tank, or at least I love the way it looks on her. Hopefully mine will look half that good and we will be doing o.k.
I think I am going to do mine in the LB Cotton Ease once again.
I went a little overboard on Ebay a few months ago, and I have plenty.
I am going to swatch it out tonight and see if it will work. If not, I have a HUGE stash, I am sure I can find something.

No comments:

Getting back in the groove

It's been so long since I have wanted to knit anything.  I knit so many socks when I started knitting back in '99 that I was comp...